E4od

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E4od

I've got an E4OD with less than 25k on a full rebuild with shift kit, etc....

It's currently in a truck I plan on junking. Should I leave it in the truck? Or would it be worth it to yank it out and sell it by itself?

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

How much u want?

Comment

351, 460, 6cyl?

Comment

It's currently behind the 4.9l I6....and I don't know how much I want for it because I don't have any idea what it's worth, other than the $2200 I paid to have the sumbitch rebuilt...

"We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'd much rather see it go to someone who wants/needs it, since I paid so damn much for it, than to have the salvage yard get there grubby hands on it...I'd be damn lucky to get $300 for the whole damn truck...lol

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
            I'd much rather see it go to someone who wants/needs it, since I paid so damn much for it, than to have the salvage yard get there grubby hands on it...I'd be damn lucky to get $300 for the whole damn truck...lol

Whats wrong with the truck? I like those years F150's.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              Whats wrong with the truck? I like those years F150's.
              Hasn't run since 9/09, needs steering gear box, 4 tires, brakework, steering/suspension work, needs bodywork, way too much time, effort, and money to get back on the road reliably w/o something going wrong. Between myself and my folks, we've put over $6500 worth of repairs and crap into it....it's just not worth it to me anymore...

Comment

Working...
              X