GT40 Tubular intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT40 Tubular intake

Hello everyone, im building a 347 stroker with a pax supercharger and i wanna use the gt40 intake. I really like the way the GT 40 tubular intakes look but i know the airflow #'s suck compared to other intakes i.e. trickflow. I know you can port the lower intake but can you port the Tubular upper? Ive heard yes and ive heard no. If i can port the upper will the #s be sufficient to give me the hp im looking for? Im building the motor with the expectations of getting roughly 500+ hp & tq.

lulz...

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I'd prefer the lsx intake on that combo

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

What the fuck?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

1995 called, they want their upper intake back.

Comment

Internet search...only way this poor soul would think this is a mustang board...

Sir, Tits or make like obama and GTFO
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post

Step off my b-cam, bitch!

Comment

It can make 500 without porting. I answered, send newds of mom/sister/gf.

Comment

I run the tubular GT40 upper on my stock 351 lower. My 351 lower flows almost 280 stock, and I'm sure the upper does cost me power. I'm quite certain I make more than 550hp.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    haha my pop's had one on his 302, it made 478 rw through cats on only 10psi... I finally talked him out of it when he built the motor though. They do look nice at least.

OP yes you can have them cut open and ported, but they still dont make much pwr. 500 rw would easily be done with a 347 with the GT40 intake though if thats all that you want out of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X