No announcement yet.

What drag radial is everyone running?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either you make a shit ton of hp, or your suspension blows. I almost dead hook Nittos on my dad's 5.0 and its pushing 700 rw on low boost. I mean u can shred third if you powershift like an idiot.

If you are just looking to take the easy way, Hoosier or MT DRs both work fantastic.

Comment

I have Steeda upper/lower control arms with an adjustable rear sway bar. When I let loose in 3rd gear it was on a roll.

Comment

M/t et street radials
        2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
        2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

another vote for MT's but your still going to see my taillights broski!
          RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

I use to have bfg drag radials 295/35/18 and I would dead hook from a 30 roll in second gear spraying a 300 shot and 4.56 gears. 630ish rwhp

that tire and would last 7-10k miles. :P

Comment

Toyo TQs
              255/50/16s from a roll they are ok from a dig they suck like all the rest. (Street use only)

Comment

Originally posted by Johnc View Post
                I use to have bfg drag radials 295/35/18 and I would dead hook from a 30 roll in second gear spraying a 300 shot and 4.56 gears. 630ish rwhp

that tire and would last 7-10k miles. :P
                I had my best ever 60's on that exact tire.

Comment

Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
                  I run the 555 on the front and the 555R on the rear of my driver . I like the wet weather traction but I run ET's on my dry weather track car . If you just have a 555 on the rear the R will be allot different .
                  Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
                    another vote for MT's but your still going to see my taillights broski!
                    oooooooooh!!!! Lol. I had you until I let loose. Picking the car up today with a new clutch. We might need to try it again?

Comment

I love my nt05's and they even work in the rain. But my car is an auto. Mickey T's are the way to go on a stick but dont get caught in the rain or you will regret it.

Comment

ET street radials II

Sent from my not soo far away Galaxy...
                        1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
                        2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
                        2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                        2012 Ford Exploder
                        www.fquick.com/payne5757
                        www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

I run 275 60 15 Hoosier. Best tire imo is a e.t street..

Comment

oooooooooh!!!! Lol. I had you until I let loose. Picking the car up today with a new clutch. We might need to try it again?
                            LOL everybody is dead at first
                            RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

I have Steeda upper/lower control arms with an adjustable rear sway bar. When I let loose in 3rd gear it was on a roll.
                              It's the tires. When you switch to MT's, you're gonna see.
                              Vortex rear stand $75
                              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                              11 4 door
                              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                              X