Good Muffler Shop in Lewisville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Muffler Shop in Lewisville

I'm wondering where y'all suggest going to get exhaust work done in Lewisville? I've got an exhaust leak between the headers and mid pipe on my Mach 1 and I'm fairly certain its due to the mid pipe being too short. So I'm thinking I need a small section welded in to the catback to make up the difference. I saw someone recommended Jerry's Muffler. Anyone else have experience there? I also need a 4 wheel alignment so I could get that done as well while I'm there. Any other suggestions? Thanks!
    sigpic

jerrys. great work, he's a racer and an all around nice guy.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
      Awesome, that's perfect. Along with my exhaust, I just installed a fully built Cobra IRS and replaced a lot of the suspension components along with coilovers so if he does good exhaust work and alignments, that'll be perfect for me.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brtnstrns View Post
        Awesome, that's perfect. Along with my exhaust, I just installed a fully built Cobra IRS and replaced a lot of the suspension components along with coilovers so if he does good exhaust work and alignments, that'll be perfect for me.
        he surely does! ask him, he will gladly show you the ls1 datsun, and the blazer

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
          X2
          Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

Working...
          X