Ford Techs Need Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Techs Need Info

My 2008 GT500 battery died completely gone. With another battery the car cranked ok and I went thru the window relearn and everything seems ok except the radio makes a rapid clicking sound like it is trying to load or eject a CD. It has the shaker 1000 with 6 disc capability. You can hear this noise about every 45-60 seconds and it shows on the radio face 6 o's like it has cds loaded but I have never used it. Kill the car and shut the door and about 15 seconds later the radio face will light up the 6 o's and go thru the clicking noise episode for about 5 minutes then all is good. I have tried to load a cd but all it says is initializing and then cd error. What gives, is some sort of relearn process or is the radio f--ked.

Thanks
    DON

Needs a new radio! r u still under 3/36 it will be under warranty

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK91 View Post
      Needs a new radio! r u still under 3/36 it will be under warranty
      Yes the car still has warranty, kind of figured that. Know of any real good dealers you can trust, Dallas going East if possible.

Thanks
      DON

Comment

the guys at 5 star ford have always been good to me. i believe the body shop is a sponsor here im sure they can get you to a good service rep

Comment

Working...
        X