Wiper motor problems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiper motor problems!

Just since it started to rain I noticed my wiper motor only works on high. I put it on low and tapped the motor, like a starter, and nothing happened.

I pulled the multi switch and wiggled some wires to see if it had a loose connection.

There are 2 3 pin plugs going to the motor, any break down on which pin does what? I'd like to check and see if the switch is sending the power or not. The washer fluid pump plug is still getting a signal when I push the switch.

The ignition switch looks good, not loose or anything.

The switch at AZ is $130 and the motor is $70.

Any suggestions or anyone have any of theese parts handy? I gave my motor away to a customer that needed one for his car not to long ago. :/

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Your nitrous broke it!

Comment

I have one $25!

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        Your nitrous broke it!
        That's some funny shit right there.
        Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

I have a brand new multiswitch i bought from oriellys. 6months old. rewired whole car. $40

Its new. lmk
          One day at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
            ...my wiper motor only works on high.

...The ignition switch looks good, not loose or anything.
            You started a different thread with an obvious ignition switch issue. Did you ever replace it? My money says you didn't, and my other money says this is still your problem.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              You started a different thread with an obvious ignition switch issue. Did you ever replace it? My money says you didn't, and my other money says this is still your problem.
              That's nonsense! Starting two-three more threads about the busted pile of shit will certainly fix the problem!

Comment

Hopefully someone will chime in with some serious answers, mine works and then it doesn't. Its never been driven in the rain, only if I got caught in the rain, so im thinking it could be the motor, but I didn't know there was a switch, where the hell is that at?

97 snake...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                  That's nonsense! Starting two-three more threads about the busted pile of shit will certainly fix the problem!
                  lmfao!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Just shoot the fucking pos and part it out

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Hopefully someone will chime in with some serious answers, mine works and then it doesn't. Its never been driven in the rain, only if I got caught in the rain, so im thinking it could be the motor, but I didn't know there was a switch, where the hell is that at?

97 snake...
                      Part of the multifunction switch homes

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
                      X