I hate the gov or rev limiter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
    Seriously.... why do you think this? I love this transmission and feel like it is the fastest smoothest manual gear box I have ever driven. I can shift this thing faster then I could my old toploader that had an inline shifter. The stock shift hits the right gate everytime.

Now I do plan on doing the clutch pedal mod to make it a tad stiffer.
    the reverse LockOut! i didn't know if it's just my car or what. but my reverse lockout has gotten so soft i can't even feel it anymore, so every time i "TRY" to put it in reverse. it's a shot in the dark as to what gear im in 1ST or reverse.

i know the new shifter and bracket will fix this. i just don't like soft shifters,
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Really, where did you try to shift?
      Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Originally posted by SC457A View Post
        Really, where did you try to shift?
        ok, to put the car in reverse. you have to press down on the shift the 1ST. it shoul be reverse? nope it's 50/50 and then after fighting with that mother fucker for 6 hours. to go into "R" it won't pop outta reverse when going for "N" i have to pull up on it. dude im telling this shifter is defected. but i don't car because soon that bitch is history.

my last 4 cars were stick shift. so i know it's not me.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          ok, to put the car in reverse. you have to press down on the shift the 1ST. it shoul be reverse? nope it's 50/50 and then after fighting with that mother fucker for 6 hours. to go into "R" it won't pop outta reverse when going for "N" i have to pull up on it. dude im telling this shifter is defected. but i don't car because soon that bitch is history.

my last 4 cars were stick shift. so i know it's not me.
          Might be you...driven plenty of these new mustangs and never had this issue. Your racing issue sounds exactly like you just need to do the 10 second TCS/SC hold. The TCS is super sensitive in these cars.
          2011 Roush Sport #001/60

Comment

Wow. I asked where did you try to shift at? Where does the new 5.0 make peak power?
            Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Working...
            X