No announcement yet.

Upping the shot, any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully I can get into the 12s on motor, but I don't think it will. Maybe a 13.0-13.1.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
      Yeah, I know tl;dr but that's my story.
      so your story is about someone else's car going 12.80's..?

damn it mattb are you drunk already?

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
        Hopefully I can get into the 12s on motor, but I don't think it will. Maybe a 13.0-13.1.
        You'd be surprised. Your car is pretty light. Mine weighed 3350#'s, and even with full stock exhaust + gears and drag radials it went 13.30's, and 12.60's with the 75hp pills. It made 211rwhp/299ft lbs IIRC on motor in that trim. I never really tried to run a 12 on motor, as I didn't put the longtubes on until I already had nitrous, and everytime I went to the track I had cold plugs, 8* of timing, etc so even launching on slicks @ 5k with 3.55 gears the car bogged like a mofo and was a pig on motor. It was probably making ~190rwhp because it ran 13.50's @ 99-100 MPH on motor with the nitrous plugs/timing. I guess the only other mods I forgot to include before were megabyte Jr LCAs, welded torqueboxes, stock uppers with good rubber bushings, and polyurethane bushings in the rearend housing + quad shocks removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
          No but I would like to run your coupe n/a to my shot.

I think this tuesday I'm going to run Eric.

May pill it up to a 175.
          Well think its suppose to rain all day Tuesday, so my cars staying in the garage. Let me know the outcome with Eric when u run em.
          1991 Cadillac Burgundy Coupe= Cobra Nut Kicker...

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
            And just for the record, in the late 90's when you were still shitting your pants I went 12.80's in a stock motor daily-driver 88 LX 5.0 and 11.60's with a dry kit. True story.
            Is this kind of like a retro thread?:bBishope:
            RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

• Only time I took my coupe to the quarter I ran a 13.0 on some worn out drag radials on motor and a 11.6 on spray

Comment

• Lol I just read all the tags. Hilarious

Comment

Working...
                X