No announcement yet.

why do dodge rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can get a truck like mine well under 8k all day. ext cab gm with a 5.3. 221k and runs like new
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by "MrEd" View Post
      Owning a dodge is like owning a ford.
      You'll just be a Fixed Or Rebuilt Dodge.
      Found Road On Dead etc etc.
      You want a good quality truck you buy a CHEVY period.
      Look at their resale value dating as far back as 1918.
      You're way behind times. Ford is where its at these days. Catch up.

Comment

My 2013 Silverado suits me just fine.

Comment

These look 100x better than a Chevy.

Detailing by Dylan
          817-494-3396
          Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
          Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Not a fan of a dually. Those are way out if budget for me

Comment

I like the 250, but he's about $5k high.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
                get a 96ish f250 I believe thats when they introducded the turbo to the powerstrokes. You can find them for under 7K if you look hard enough in ok shape.
                This.

My 95, crew, 4x4 F350 with 190k was a great truck. I was in the pay everything off mode or I would still have it. Bought it for 7k from original owner and sold for 8k a year later. Drove it to Kansas and back pulling over 10k. Truck had zero issues other then a little fuel bowl drip and the heat and ac was second to none. Ended up with an 02 now with 132k on it but its two wheel drive. Paint looks great, interior looks great and it drives perfect. Find a one or two owner one that was taken care of and you should be good to go. Hell I have thought about getting a excursion 7.3 4x4 just to play with.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  The powerstroke has always been turbo, and came out in late 94 as a 95 model. It is direct injection, the 7.3 prior to the powerstroke was indirect injection and either turbo or n/a.
                  ahh, Years back when I was browsing for a squarebody every pre 96 f250 I found on CList was n/a diesel. That or the owners were tards. I never knew the full history on the 7.3s

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    I like the 250, but he's about $5k high.
                    If I owned one, I'd price it that high too. Probably expect 6500-7000. No point in pricing a truck that nice at $7k to only get 4500$ low balls all day.
                    Detailing by Dylan
                    817-494-3396
                    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
                      If I owned one, I'd price it that high too. Probably expect 6500-7000. No point in pricing a truck that nice at $7k to only get 4500$ low balls all day.
                      You really don't know how to sell a vehicle...

if you want $7k, ask $7k. If somebody offers you less, say no. If they want it, they'll buy it for $7k.

If you ask $10k, the people interested in it at $7k won't even respond.
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

if you want $7k, ask $7k. If somebody offers you less, say no. If they want it, they'll buy it for $7k.

Yeah that sounded pretty fucked up. Anything I've sold PP was under $5,000 witht the exception of one. so the same theory probably doesnt work. Ive always asked more than it is worth because it will have a better chance of getting max $. Some people buy just on price.
                        Detailing by Dylan
                        817-494-3396
                        Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

Agree to a point, but most people have to feel like they got a "deal" in order to pull the trigger and buy. I typically price things 10-15% higher than I want and let people talk me down nice and easy. In the end, everyone walks away happy.

If I had a truck I wanted $7K for, I'd price it at $7900 and accept any offer over $6900. I agree pricing it at $10K would scare any serious buyer off....
                          - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                          1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

I always had trouble with the people who just won't buy anything unless they feel like they're getting that "discount". Everyone wants to haggle on a car.

Comment

Price sells. I've never had a problem getting asking price, but I price to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by red95gts View Post
                                Agree to a point, but most people have to feel like they got a "deal" in order to pull the trigger and buy. I typically price things 10-15% higher than I want and let people talk me down nice and easy. In the end, everyone walks away happy.

If I had a truck I wanted $7K for, I'd price it at $7900 and accept any offer over $6900. I agree pricing it at $10K would scare any serious buyer off....
                                Certainly more sensible than 30-40% high..

Comment

Working...
                                X