why do dodge rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do dodge rams

lose so much value? I was looking at f250s and to afford one, i will have to get a higher mileage truck. I do like the look of an 02-04 (or when ever they made another change) dodge ram and it fits with what i want. nice body, 4 doors, interior looks good to me, and approx 17 mpg on the highway. they just seem to cheap to me. are there know problems with these trucks?
    tia

I don't know much but I do know Dodges interiors actually suck a lot of cock.

Comment

I wouldn't touch a gas Dodge with my worst enemy's dick.

The diesels actually hold their value better than a lot of Ford diesels even though they're still pieces of shit.
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

The diesels actually hold their value better than a lot of Ford diesels even though they're still pieces of shit.
        ^^^^truf

Comment

The cummins hold their value (fuck the 6.7 with both ends of a two headed dildo) but the trucks are shit, dodge is shit.

After the last 3 weeks, Dodge may have pushed me out of owning one - period. I had to run to California, borrowed my dad's 6.7 3500 and was stuck in limp mode from AZ to Dallas, sometimes reduced to 11 miles per hour - where the speed limit was 80.

Finally get home, 4 days after I should have been and we hop in our Durango to head to Granbury, only to have the front end shit the bed while rolling 30 mph in the snow. Spent all morning with fellow board member pulling the front driveshaft just so I can limp it to a shop since Dodge's AWD system is equally shitty to the rest of their quality.

Stay away, far away. It's like hooking up with a chick that has tracks in her arm and multiple fuck trophies on her gut that is hopped up on a cocktail of lithium, prozac and xanex with potential STD's that she has either conveniently forgot about or refuses to get tested for. Fuck Dodge.

Comment

I want a diesel so bad. With that being said, I know if it broke, I couldnt afford to fix it. Im still considering a 99 to 02 silverado. I know they get about the same gas mileage. I like the way they look and my 02 tahoe has beem great. downers are that it would be extended cab and not 4 door and it would look just like my damn tahoe.

Comment

Just to reiterate, FUCK DODGE.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Just to reiterate, FUCK DODGE.
                lol. dodge has aids. got it

Comment

dodge Hemi is so underpowered i borrowed one for a day hated it.

Then you have to bang the Dash to get the a/c to work in all of them

I needed a truck real bad picking up a CLEAN 2nd gen with low miles in the morning

Comment

Dodge will give your wallet aids, you'll lose cash weight if you get infected.

Comment

Not to mention with the fucking thing that cuts cylinders down to save gas if you put exhaust on it you will have times of sounding like shit. I have a friend who put exhaust on his new hemi and it sounds like ass idling and cruising.

Comment

so, looking for sound advise here. I need a truck for household needs like trips to home depot, moving stuff, etc. I dont really tow anything and if i did, it would be a car once or twice a year that I brought home. I have 2 kids so 4 doors is best but at minimum, it would have to be extended cab. Gas mileage is a factor but my commute is relatively modest at 35 miles round trip 5 days a week. I hope to pull between 6 and 7k from my car and have another 1 to 2k as well. so on the low end, my budget is 7k. I am hoping to be able to look at trucks priced around 8k and get someone down on the price. What truck fits the bill

Comment

First 00-06 silverado
                          Second 00-06 f150 you could probably pick up a nice crew cab in your price range

Comment

Church!

Comment

Sound advice? Buy anything but dodge. You'd be better off with an 81 Chevy luv with 300,000 miles.

Comment

Working...
                              X