why do dodge rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    Price sells. I've never had a problem getting asking price, but I price to sell.
    Werd!

Comment

Wow, no love for the new Dodges? I have no experience with them, but I thought they had improved them for the new design with the 6.7 liter.

I drive a '11 Chevy half ton, not a diesel and surprisingly not one issue with it, and I'm touching 71k miles. I have been pretty impressed. I like the Ford diesels, but someday when I can own my own pickup and not a company pickup, I may get another Chevy, but diesel. I have kind of grown to like it a lot and it takes all kinds of abuse. I beat the shit out of it when I have to go out in the field with it (gas lease roads/sites, etc).

I work in the Oil and Gas industry and there are 3 main trucks I see around from companies, F250s/2500 Cummins/Chevy 2500s. I have noticed that a lot of companies are converting to Dodge. I used to see just Chevy and Ford, but now I have seen more Dodges popping up, and have heard from 2 major companies that they are switching fleets to Dodge Diesels.

My only gripe I have noticed about the Ford 3/4 tons is that when weight is put in the beds of them they sag REAL bad. We have 3/4 ton Chevy's in our delivery fleet and you can load them up a lot and they don't hardly sag at all. Ford must have weaker suspension in the rear or something. I don't know.

Comment

He's looking at $5k trucks. Not new body Dodges. Which are still junk after hopping out of a Ford
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          He's looking at $5k trucks. Not new body Dodges. Which are still junk after hopping out of a Ford
          lol, I can't believe I'm hearing those words from you.

Comment

believe it... I've seen the light

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Who brought this guy?
              Suffering from alzheimer's?

Comment

This truck is what i want, down to the color and interior.

Anything different on the sierras? They are just differently badged silverados right?

Comment

If you want the truck then get the truck. Bottom line is all Manufactures have their flaws. So go with what you like.

Now on a real note... I hate those fucking exhaust tips, the wood grain and its DEFINITELY not a head turner

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post

Anything different on the sierras? They are just differently badged silverados right?
                    yep, same thing

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                      If you want the truck then get the truck. Bottom line is all Manufactures have their flaws. So go with what you like.

Now on a real note... I hate those fucking exhaust tips, the wood grain and its DEFINITELY not a head turner
                      With my budget, a head turner is out of the question. Tips do suck, wood grain, I am indifferent. I sent the guy and email during the game ...

Comment

If you can spring for a little bit more cost in fuel,I would look for a 4 door 2500hd.
                        The 2500hd 6.0 truck prices are usually pretty good.
                        The xcab can be a bit annoying at the grocery store.
                        Your buggy ends up behind the xcab door and there is a car on either side of you.
                        Same situation when you have the kids with you as well.
                        I typically park further away but kids and wife get aggravated having to walk further.
                        Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post

I can hear the squeaks and rattles from here!

I wouldn't buy a lifted truck

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Wow, no love for the new Dodges? I have no experience with them, but I thought they had improved them for the new design with the 6.7 liter.
                            They "improved" with the new 6.7 for dodge like they "improved" with the 6.0 over the old 7.3 powerstroke.

Sent from my not soo far away Galaxy...
                            1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
                            2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
                            2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                            2012 Ford Exploder
                            www.fquick.com/payne5757
                            www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

Originally posted by payne5757 View Post
                              They "improved" with the new 6.7 for dodge like they "improved" with the 6.0 over the old 7.3 powerstroke.

Unlike Dodge, Ford improved their Navistar issue with a new engine.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by payne5757 View Post

more displacement, fewer injector issues, integral exhaust brake...

definite improvement!

Comment

Working...
                                X