Paint shop recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint shop recommendations?

Granny is getting ready to paint her Mark 8. Keeping factory color. Real cool cars imho. She lives off hulen st so somewhere fairly close to that area would be nice. Been burned a bunch of times by body shops so better to ask around first.

My buddy Todd does some outstanding work....not the cheapest in town, but you get what you pay for.... http://advantageautoworks.com/
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I'll second Advantage, they did hood scoop for me a while back and it stil looks perfect. Definitely not the cheapest place around they do damn good work.

Comment

im going to check that place out myself for a resto that i need done

Comment

That place does look expensive. Not doing a resto just need good factory paint job and a few dents knocked out. Looks like thats more of a full restoration shop. Anywhere else that does good work but is just a normal body shop? Somewhere within range of hulen.

I hope that I don't have to pay an arm and a leg just for competent bodywork. I just want it done right, and done well. Not really looking for better than it was from the factory. Sorry I should have been more clear from the start.

Comment

there is a place over in dallas named titan collision...from what i have heard from guys on here is that they do very good work and they are not expensive at all

Comment

Thanks man that sounds closer to what im interested in. I'll see what they have to say.

Guess the hulen area is a bust. Dont always get to have cake and eat it too.

Comment

If you are looking for a factory paint job, expect no less than $3000 to do it right.

Comment

Herbs paint and body

Comment

Originally posted by chevyboy523 View Post
                    Herbs paint and body
                    Really, this is almost a year old silly boy

Comment

Maaco? Probably 1000 bucks. Do your own prep work.

Comment

Working...
                      X