Any good Dodge dealerships around Rowlett/Plano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good Dodge dealerships around Rowlett/Plano

I know there are a few of them out there but don't know if there are any you recommend around Plano/Rowlett/Rockwall. I need a few things done like new water pump, new door key bezel or whatever you call it (someone used a screwdriver to break in a year ago), and new key fob. From my research you have to have 2 working fobs to program a new key and since I only have 1 I have to go to a stealership.

Not necessarily in your area, but Huffines in Lewisville has always been good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
      Not necessarily in your area, but Huffines in Lewisville has always been good to me.
      They're a good dealer.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Buy your parts online...much cheaper

Also, locksmiths like Michaels Keys can program a sentry key. I paid $100 for a key and programming where the dealership wanted $230 or so

Comment

Working...
        X