Found a few HP in the KB Coyote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manny View Post
    It does not have the stock motor anymore. We put billet rods & forged pistons in it. It does have a stock trans, although we have put new factory ford clutches in it once after 10k miles. All the parts in the trans are stock, as is the converter & rear end. Full weight car that will always be run in full street trim. I now have more miles on my built motor then my stock one lived for. The stock one had a hard short life, she was a boost addict! Couldn't handle the 21 psi with the glass rods.

Oh and a lifetime dyno tune is $400 if you already have an sct chip or programmer. If you need one we can supply at reduced price.
    Originally posted by MY LITTLE PONY View Post
    Manny, how long will the motor last? Want to add a power adder but dont know much about the block and internals.
    there you go
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I have a question about the torque...it seems that it is not as flat as i would imagine a PD blower would produce. I would think that kind of torque "curve" would be more akin to a centrifugal blower, but most centri's keep a bit more tq in the curve.

im just curious.
      2011 Mustang GT
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MY LITTLE PONY View Post
        Manny, how long will the motor last? Want to add a power adder but dont know much about the block and internals.
        I have many customers with 600-850rw with no issues on the stock motor. The first thing I found to break was the oil pump gears. If you are looking for just a base supercharger setup to be in the 550-600rw. I would say you have nothing to worry about as long as you get a good tune. I have seen these cars hurt pistons all motor with bad tunes, that is the most important part of safely adding a power adder to your car.
        So with 550-600rw I think you can go for years without issues. Just my .02

The graph looks like the tq is a mountain because I slowly rolled into the gas and I didn't start the pull until 4k. I didn't see a need to just stomp it at 2,500 just for graph purposes. It looks like it's dropping fast but thats just because the graph scaling is so broad because it goes up 900. But notice at 8k rpm it's still making 600rwtq. It hits plenty hard when you stomp it!
        Blue 99 cobra with flames 7.7@180, 4.9@146 in the 1/8 on 275 radials. Getting it done on a true 10.5" tire, with a 3.5" bore, 32 valves, and 4 cams.
        The daily: Sonic blue 03 Cobra with twins 1,063rwhp @ 25 psi
        The daily part 2: Kona Blue 2011 5.0 KB 4.2l KB, AR headers & midpipe, 25psi on E-85 900+RW thru the stock auto.
        9.91@138.8 on 18's full weight with 750RW

Comment

What'd you do with the 3.6? I left you guys a thread in the HPP section. Please get back to me. Thanks!

Comment

Nice !!
            Street car.

Comment

Working...
            X