4.6 motor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.6 motor?

I'm a foxbody guy but i came across a '98 gt. The car has no motor or trans and was looking to do a cheap install if i get it. Can I use any '96 and up 4.6? Also anyone know of a good place to get one? Thanks in advance.

Don't waste your time.

Comment

Buy a windsor k-member and put a 5.0 in it, it would be cheaper and easier to work on.

Comment

Yes, any '96-'04 4.6 2v will drop in. The '99-'04 will have more power with the PI top end.

With that said, my buddy has '03 4.6 you can pick up for free in Frisco. I'm also selling the PI heads/cams/valve covers off that engine for him for $200. Engine will need to be rebuilt but it's an 8 bolt crank Windsor block (as opposed to 6 bolt Romeo).

Marcus
        '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Marcus,

You have a couple PMs

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Buy a windsor k-member and put a 5.0 in it, it would be cheaper and easier to work on.
            Shit, a Windsor k-member and a 351 would be the tits, and not terribly expensive.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              Shit, a Windsor k-member and a 351 would be the tits, and not terribly expensive.
              truth.

Comment

you would be better off switching K's and getting a motor with some torque.

Comment

Working...
                X