8 inch or wider wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 inch or wider wheels?

Any of you guys have any 4 lug wheels that are 8inch or wider?

Currently running 26x10 on turbines and would like to get a wider wheel so the tire isn't bulging as bad.

Lmk what you have. Thanks!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
    Any of you guys have any 4 lug wheels that are 8inch or wider?

Currently running 26x10 on turbines and would like to get a wider wheel so the tire isn't bulging as bad.

Lmk what you have. Thanks!
    are you asking cause you want to buy or borrow or what? 15x10 w/6.5" backspacing works perfect.

Comment

15x8 with a 5.5" bs on mine. 275/50's.

Comment

Mine are 15x8 and they are 275x60 15
        Attached Files

Comment

why all the 8" wheels?

Comment

Not sure. Didn't help on mine with the quad shock clearance, still had to remove them.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
              Not sure. Didn't help on mine with the quad shock clearance, still had to remove them.
              ya, aint no damn way you are going to have quad shocks with 10" wheels. i've got about 1/2" clearance on the inside and probably less on the fender side running 28x10.5's on 15x10 6.5bs. perfect!

Comment

I was wanting to buy some. 4lug.

Ive searched craigslist and it fails to deliver.

I've ran a 15x8 and a 275 drag radial with the quad shock. Ive ran a a 11.5 slick with the quad shock too. You just have to remove the dust cover and flip tha hoe!

Comment

I've ran a 15x8 and a 275 drag radial with the quad shock. Ive ran a a 11.5 slick with the quad shock too. You just have to remove the dust cover and flip tha hoe!
                  i've got 2 15x9 pro stars (http://www.summitracing.com/parts/wld-96-59210) that i am not using, but they are 5x4.5 lug. i was planning to keep them to put radials on.

i switched to the 15x10 because the 28" et drags sidewall is too straight up and was hitting into the fender with the 5.5" backspacing.

not that it matters, but nobody is running a 15x10 with a quad shock i assure you, the mount is like inside the wheel!

Comment

Last I checked, Jeremy had a set of Welds with tires for sale at a pretty decent price. 15x8 and 15x3.5, 4 lug.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                      Last I checked, Jeremy had a set of Welds with tires for sale at a pretty decent price. 15x8 and 15x3.5, 4 lug.
                      I already have the front runners with new tires, I'll see what hes got.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                        i've got 2 15x9 pro stars (http://www.summitracing.com/parts/wld-96-59210) that i am not using, but they are 5x4.5 lug. i was planning to keep them to put radials on.

i switched to the 15x10 because the 28" et drags sidewall is too straight up and was hitting into the fender with the 5.5" backspacing.

not that it matters, but nobody is running a 15x10 with a quad shock i assure you, the mount is like inside the wheel!
                        I agree 15x10 won't work with quads. Just pull them and install adjustable aftermarket upper and lower control arms call it a day.

Comment

Working...
                        X