Gauge Pod & Which Gauges...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauge Pod & Which Gauges...

Putting one in my 87. Torn between the 2 gauge or the 3 gauge. Also, I want to know if anyone has experience with these... I do NOT want one that looks like it screws on to the A-pillar. I want one that looks like it is molded in:

So far, the only gauge I have is the Innovate MTX-L. I'll need a boost gauge as well... Sould I get the 3 gauge pod and put an oil pressure or water temp gauge in there? Or just stick with the 2.

I'm not a big fan of the a/c vent gauges or the ones that mount above the radio...

Any recommendations on gauge brands for the ones mentioned above?

Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

This^ or a Florida 5.0 cluster
      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
      '13 Dodge Cummins
      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

I also have these same ones in 1, 2, or 3 up gauges if anyone is interested...
        1991 5.0 Mustang LX-Hatch, BBK Cold Air Intake, BBK Headers, BBK X-Pipe, Flowmaster 40's, HPM C/C Plates, Cobra Sway-Bar, UPR Subframe Connectors, UPR Control Arms, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, FRPP "C" Springs, FRPP 31 Spine Diff, Moser 31 Spline Axles, FRPP 3:73 Gears, Tokico Blue Shocks, King Cobra Clutch, MSD Ignition, Taurus Electric Fan, BBK Gripp Shifter, & More

Comment

I have autometer gauges in mine (oil/water)

Comment

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
            Putting one in my 87. Torn between the 2 gauge or the 3 gauge.

I'm not a big fan of the a/c vent gauges

Any recommendations on gauge brands for the ones mentioned above?
            If your not a fan of the a/c vent gauges because of the fact of having to delete your 2 middle a/c vents, they do make an a/c vent 2 gauge pod that allows you to also keep your a/c vents.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/at...tang/year/1991

Just a thought...
            Last edited by Exile; 12-05-2012, 01:39 PM.
            1991 5.0 Mustang LX-Hatch, BBK Cold Air Intake, BBK Headers, BBK X-Pipe, Flowmaster 40's, HPM C/C Plates, Cobra Sway-Bar, UPR Subframe Connectors, UPR Control Arms, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, FRPP "C" Springs, FRPP 31 Spine Diff, Moser 31 Spline Axles, FRPP 3:73 Gears, Tokico Blue Shocks, King Cobra Clutch, MSD Ignition, Taurus Electric Fan, BBK Gripp Shifter, & More

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
              This^ or a Florida 5.0 cluster
              There are no ill effects of having the gauges outside? I.e. water intrusion? Winter temps / ice?

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

Comment

With the guages outside, the only problem I've had are the needles fade BAD after a year or so.

Comment

Working...
                X