What tires should I run?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What tires should I run?

Whats a good tire to Run on the street? I need something that will hook. I've been out of the circle so long I don't know what all is out there as far as tires. Thanks

Nitto invo

Comment

Thanks I'll look em up

Comment

If drag radial...MT.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          Nitto invo
          X2
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

What do yall think about those proxes TQ?

Comment

how bad is it?

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

How much power does it make? I run 305/35-18 M/T ET Street drag radials on mine and it hooks good from 2nd on up. Street tires just spin 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

It should run 6.40 sprayin it pretty easy if it will hook. Runs 7.0 on motor with slicks. I'm gonna roll out before I spray it.

Comment

I was surprised how good it hooked with street tires on it. Don't get me wrong I can blow em off if I wanted to but they pull pretty good.

Comment

MT ET street radial

Comment

If you want something that will last a lil while on the streets id say Nitto Drag Radials.
                        1991 5.0 Mustang LX-Hatch, BBK Cold Air Intake, BBK Headers, BBK X-Pipe, Flowmaster 40's, HPM C/C Plates, Cobra Sway-Bar, UPR Subframe Connectors, UPR Control Arms, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, FRPP "C" Springs, FRPP 31 Spine Diff, Moser 31 Spline Axles, FRPP 3:73 Gears, Tokico Blue Shocks, King Cobra Clutch, MSD Ignition, Taurus Electric Fan, BBK Gripp Shifter, & More

Comment

It comes down to whether you want to compromise or not. M/T ET Street radial is going to hook the best but won't last long. They're also not safe in the rain.
                          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                            It comes down to whether you want to compromise or not. M/T ET Street radial is going to hook the best but won't last long. They're also not safe in the rain.
                            Can't be scared all your life.
                            lol

Comment

I won't drive it in the rain. I just want it to hook

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X