Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
    Didn't supercoupe run a stock motor with a shit ton of spray
    At least a 125 shot for sure, but I've been told 175 and 200 as well. Car held up pretty good for all the wear and tear. Still drives like new.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
      Splawn.

Buddy splawn.
      Does not compute.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
        Does not compute.
        Guy here in denton, took a pile of parts from 2 or 3 different engines, threw the bottle at it. Went 8.x In the 1/4 in shorts and flip flops.

Lol

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          MM&FF did a test on a 2.3 where they kept pumping higher and higher amounts into the engine. I think it was around ~250 when the engine finally blew, the AOD was slipping long before that.
          I know a guy that ran a 200pill on a stock SVO. It held up several passes down the track. Just kept melting the plugs.
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

My red car had a 2 stage wet kit with 150/150 on a bone stock motor. This was back in 2000 I think. It ran 7.0's@102 I with a 5 speed. Never popped the motor. Ended up putting a single turbo on it and ran it for another year or more.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
              Guy here in denton, took a pile of parts from 2 or 3 different engines, threw the bottle at it. Went 8.x In the 1/4 in shorts and flip flops.

Lol
              They won't let you run down the track in shorts and flip flops. So I'm calling bs on his story
              07 f250-family truckster
              08 Denali -baby hauler
              52 f1-rust bucket
              05 Jeep tj. Buggy
              livin the double-wide dream

Comment

They won't let you run down the track in shorts and flip flops. So I'm calling bs on his story
                They didn't let him make another pass.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Not that I condone it, but I went 5.92 the other night in flip flops (didn't even think about it until I was at the track and it was all I had with me).

Comment

Jet's done it a time or three, but good luck getting any specifics out of him. That was the original plan for my coupe, before things went awry.

Comment

Only a 300 shot?

Comment

Working...
                      X