Well I'm building the Mystic up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    What are your plans for the homo in the drivers seat?
    Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    Hopefully some manual transmission lessons!
    This homoSAPIEN is just fine where he's at. He just needs to learn how to do a burn out LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
      Been doing nothing but reading shit on SVTperformance for a while and come to the conclusion that I need about 600 - 700rwhp to fix my erectile dysfunctional needs.

The terd is pretty much stock with bolt on's here and there. I'm really wanting to go KB since I'm gonna be daily driving it. This car might see the track once or twice so I'm not too worried about the driveline... yet. I have a spec 3 (with a fucking 10-spline though )

My list so far:

Kenne Bell 2.6+
      BBK Headers (Should have by Tuesday)
      BAP (Already Have)
      60lb Injectors (I don't know if I should just get 80lb since 60's get max around 700hp)
      Lethal Performance Dual FPDM Wire Harness Kit
      Lethal Performance 99-04 4V Budget Return Style Fuel System (Don't know if I need it, but I have it on my list to get.)

What else should I be looking to get?
      you wont need the BAP or the Dual fpdm with the return style fuel system I am running 60lb injectors with the lethal performance budget return fuel system with a whipple 2.3,3.0 pulley full bolt ons and longtubes 18lbs of boost and made 603hp 589tq on 93 pump gas and 633hp 605tq on torco in 100 degree weather
      2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
      2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by terminator03 View Post
        you wont need the BAP or the Dual fpdm with the return style fuel system I am running 60lb injectors with the lethal performance budget return fuel system with a whipple 2.3,3.0 pulley full bolt ons and longtubes 18lbs of boost and made 603hp 589tq on 93 pump gas and 633hp 605tq on torco in 100 degree weather
        Eh I already have the B.A.P But I have been looking at the budget return system from them. Is it worth the $900?

Comment

Eh I already have the B.A.P But I have been looking at the budget return system from them. Is it work the $900?
          yeah it is for the power you want to make i had a Bap on my stock pumps also but i deleted it when i installed the return fuel system because the return pumps run full power all the time
          2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by terminator03 View Post
            yeah it is for the power you want to make i had a Bap on my stock pumps also but i deleted it when i installed the return fuel system because the return pumps run full power all the time
            Now your 18lbs is that running with a conservative tune? Because I keep having 650+ rwhp pinging around in my head.

Comment

Now your 18lbs is that running with a conservative tune? Because I keep having 650+ rwhp pinging around in my head.
              yeah its conservative i could make over 650 with the 2.75 pulley i should make about 23lbs with it just have to get it retuned
              2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

How are you liking your whipple?

Comment

How are you liking your whipple?
                  I really like it i was running a stage 4 ported blower with spray before it and i have to say i like the twin screw better just because you dont have to fill bottles and watch bottle pressure the power is always there with the whipple
                  Last edited by terminator03; 12-05-2012, 11:52 PM.
                  2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

I guess Ill shoot a little update.

Just purchased a Polished 2.4L Kenne Bell with accufab single blade and C&L intake.

Mcleod RXT 26 spline clutch

and 60lbs Injectors

Comment

^ racecar
                      2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

I had the duel fpdms and boost a pump on ford gt fuel pumps.i had a 2.6 kb with 60's and made 650rwhp on 18 lbs on 93 pump gas.No fuel issues.HPP did the tuning .Might wanna get level 3's or 5's on irs if you plan on taking it to the track.

Comment

Well hopefully I can get between 600-650rwhp. I don't have the Dual FPDM's though. And as for the IRS I might get a stage 3 but my car wont see the track but probably once a year.

Comment

<-----stock irs and hit 1.5-1.6 60's

Just broke everything else.....lol. Grats Jeff, I expect a ride in the vert when it's all done. I haven't been in anything quick in a long time

Comment

It will probably be another month or two at the longest. Still gotta get my clutch and other bullshit put on as well. Just cost that $$$CHOOCHOO$$$ Money.

Comment

I understand. Best advice I can give you is to build it up right the first time. Better to have too much fuel vs not enough. Also get ready for the need of running drag radials full time ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X