Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, what a cluster fuck. Glad I work on my own shit and glad I don't own a shop. No winners here.
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

• ^^ no shit

I'm surprised they didn't pull it back apart and check their work, just to be sure, but I guess they were just tired of dealing with him.

Comment

• And as previously stated, I have no dog in this fight. I think things could have been handled better from both sides. Any comments I make are about specific quotes in general and don't reflect the overall accusations from either side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape View Post
          i've said it a million times, i feel for the shops out there. 2373423734 kids get elbows deep in a project they fucked up, and expect a shop to make it perfect, with hidden underlying issues.
          That's the job. If it wasn't aftermarket parts and performance in mind it would go to a dealer, they wouldn't get the job.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Since this is going nowhere, I am going to lock this up so it can be handled privately or legally.

It seems pretty cut and dry to me, TS offered to look at the problem, but they would charge if it wasn't their problem, the customer never took them up on the offer, case closed.
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
            X