Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one running an Energizer car battery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one running an Energizer car battery?

I need a dual terminal battery. My yellow top optima crapped out on me. Can justify the cost to replace it with another one.

Sam's has the Energizer Dual terminal battery 800cca/1000 ca for about $90.00

O'relly and Vatozone are $119.99 for about the same CCA's.

Anyone had experience with these? Head that Johnson Controls made them, but not sure.

Costco has great batteries for decent prices. My F250 batteries were under 100.00 each and the powerstroke guys have gave them rave reviews.

On a side note I have had great luck with Die Hards. The gold in my Jeep was 9 years old when I replaced it with a platinum. The platinum cranks my Jeep like it has duals.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      Costco has great batteries for decent prices. My F250 batteries were under 100.00 each and the powerstroke guys have gave them rave reviews.

On a side note I have had great luck with Die Hards. The gold in my Jeep was 9 years old when I replaced it with a platinum. The platinum cranks my Jeep like it has duals.
      What brand? Of course I don't have a Costco membership.

Comment

why you people dont buy your batteries from a 24hour store like walmart beats me, their everstartMAXX line of batteries are among the best out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
          why you people dont buy your batteries from a 24hour store like walmart beats me, their everstartMAXX line of batteries are among the best out there.
          First place I went! But they no longer carry a dual terminal battery, which I require. I need both top and side mount terminals.

Comment

die hard platinum the best battery for around 200. I replaced the two yellow tops in my car with them, bad sob's. They come with a 4 year replacement warranty too

Comment

I've had good luck out of my energizer batteries from Sam's - Way better than the orielly's gold / platinum shit

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                First place I went! But they no longer carry a dual terminal battery, which I require. I need both top and side mount terminals.
                didnt know that...

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                  didnt know that...
                  At one time they carried the dual terminal batteries. Leave it to Wally World to stop carrying what you like.

Just had my battery tested and it tested good. But only had 70 % charge after being on the trickle charger since Sunday.

Comment

anyone try those lithium batteries they got out now?
                    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

I've had one from Sam's in my car for almost 2 years. No problems with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X