• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
    have you tried... THE CLASSIFIEDS?
    yes der

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
      I know where a set is.. that are bolted to my old coupe roller. I'll bet you can have the car on the cheap cheap too, dudes wife wants it out of his garage like yesterday.

it has a 8.8 with 373s, i think mac uppers and what look to be FMS tubular lowers..?
      number? pm me por favor

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
        i my know a guy that will buy the whole rearend with the CA's from you. pm me a price and i will put you 2 together.
        hey quit pickin the low hanging fruit. get your own thread

Comment

Originally posted by BUFFALOHALTOM View Post
          hey quit pickin the low hanging fruit. get your own thread
          if you would use the classifieds and not post up 3 threads for every lil question that your nutsack you call a brain has, you would get more respect around here.

Comment

kyle sell to the retard, prolly give you more money anyway lol.

Comment

if you would use the classifieds and not post up 3 threads for every lil question that your nutsack you call a brain has, you would get more respect around here.
              a. there aint shit in all 1 and a half pages of th classifieds you fucktard.
              b. are you really so lame, you seek "respect off the internet". loser. if i have a question i ask it. and alot of people who dont have vaginas as you do answer if they can.

forgive me for posting on a public board. whhhhooooooo, fucking sue me nerd

Comment

case in point http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/se...searchid=59774 look at all this bullshit ugh

Comment

kyle sell to the retard, prolly give you more money anyway lol.
                  dude take that rear end and shove it up your ass you fucking clown

Comment

dude take that rear end and shove it up your ass you fucking clown
                    dont cry.

Comment

case in point http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/se...searchid=59774 look at all this bullshit ugh
                      fail u really suck at life

Comment

a. there aint shit in all 1 and a half pages of th classifieds you fucktard.
                        The classifieds work both ways. You can, in fact, post WANT TO BUY ads. At the very least, you should try that first before shitting up the tech section of the forum.

Comment

fail u really suck at life
                          This Thread is full of fail.... Just sayin...
                          That MF'er is prolly so fast it would be like riding a big giant can of rape named bubba just outta prison set free in a girls college dorm.

Comment

Okay, you tried here for a few hours, now post a want ad in the classifieds if you're still looking..

Comment

Working...
                            X