where to buy aluminum tubing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to buy aluminum tubing

Where is a good place to buy 3 inch aluminum tubing? I am only needing a 2 foot piece to build a couple of catch cans with.

Air to Water Intercooler and more! WWW.FROZENBOOST.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
      kool thanks!

Comment

I've probably got something near that size from various air intakes. I made my coolant overflow bottle from a couple of aluminum water bottle from the dollar tree. Pictured in lower left corner. The feed from the pressure cap is connected to a draw straw, the tanks are connected at the bottom so it cross flows for even fill/evacuation, and the tee tubes at top act as a vent and overflow.

Last edited by shumpertdavid; 10-03-2012, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
          I've probably got something near that size from various air intakes. I made my coolant overflow bottle from a couple of aluminum water bottle from the dollar tree. Pictured in lower left corner. The feed from the pressure cap is connected to a draw straw, the tanks are connected at the bottom so it cross flows for even fill/evacuation, and the tee tubes at top act as a vent and overflow.

kool! I plan to build an oil catch can for the evac system and an expansion tank for the cooling system. My 95 was having issues with getting air bubbles in the cooling system and would have to be burped about once a month. Hoping by adding an expansion tank with the cap being the highest point it will eliminate these problems.

Comment

Trident in Richardson for raw stock.
            http://www.trident-metals.com

Comment

Do you know what you can do with aluminum tubes?!?!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X