Free batteries for a Diesel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free batteries for a Diesel.

So I have a bit of a battery disorder. When I bought my truck a while back it had non matching batteries. They work fine but I just did not like the fact there was one year difference in the two. Even if my truck sits for two weeks it will fire right up. Either way I bought two new ones today so I figured someone may need a pair and not have the 220 plus to spend on them right now. I think I will make it with out the 18.00 core charges. Came out of a 02 Ford with a 7.3.

So I have a perfectly fine set of Autozone batteries for someone in need. Probably check the water, top them off, and get three more years out of them.

The first up is the red top Duralast with a 12/09 sticker on it. You can see she holds a charge just fine. I pulled them out today around noon.

The second one is a yellow top duralast and you can see it is holding a fine charge also. Sticker on it says 11/08. Odd thing is I have the reciept for this one I think and I could have sworn it said 03/09. Who knows.

I better not find them on craigslist later or here about them going for scrap. Posted on this site and one other I frequent often. No warranty or refunds........................................... .......... and no I wont drive to Frisco to meet you. I live on the border of Red Oak and Hachie.
    Whos your Daddy?

Can't believe none of the vulchers have replied yet! Nice of you to help some folks out.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Ok where are you? Ill take them.

Comment

Ill take them, or one of them. One of mine is getting weak

Comment

need some for the 7.3 exursion...the starts are getting sketchy.
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=petyweestraw;827600]Ok where are you? Ill take them.

I am in Waxahachie, do you need one or two?

You where not the first but I will let you know. I had another guy call me.
            Last edited by kingjason; 09-28-2012, 09:56 PM.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
            X