No announcement yet.

best 5 lug swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sn-95 spindles aren't all the same - you want the ones from a 94/95 car, doesn't matter if it's v-6, gt, or cobra, they are all the same.

I know Maximum Motorsports has images of how to tell them apart on their website.
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

I did know that atleast haha. I knew i want ones from 94-95.

Comment

Or use the 94/95 arms, 96+ spindles, and go road racing! I think that would add around 3" per side in width. Isn't the 99-04 8.8 about 3" wider than the fox setup? Run 17x10.5 AFS Cobra R reps on all four corners with 1.5" spacers on the rears with big flares. That would look bitchin'

Comment

Ill prob do drums in the rear for a while. I did find that even later k members are wider than my 81 in my zephyr.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
            Ill prob do drums in the rear for a while. I did find that even later k members are wider than my 81 in my zephyr.
            Do they use the same Ks as Mustangs from that year?

Doesn't matter, I can't access all the fox knowledge lost in the cobwebs of my brain. I don't remember all the width changes through years anyways.

Seems like 79-84 was the same (in the Mustang) got wider for 85/86 then wider again for 87-93, and wider again for 94-04. Not a clue on the measurements.

Comment

285/35/18 rear tires and a 18x10 rear with low offset on a fox? From what I read I think I am going to need sn95 axles just to fit them correct?

Comment

Working...
              X