Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought a new ratchet. 3/4 extendeable handle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought a new ratchet. 3/4 extendeable handle.

I thought this thing was a joke at first but I saw it on the Snap-On truck and it looked like it was put together well. It goes from 24" to 40" overall length.Im not sure how much torque I had on it today but I had the handle fully extended and a 36" cheater pipe on the end and I was hanging on the end bouncing up and down until the 7/8 bolt snapped.
    Only paid $100 for it. If any of you guys need a 3/4 ratchet/breaker bar this is a beast.
    I havent tried their smaller versions but Im going to since this one works so well.

I have the 3/8 drive version and it kicks ass.

Comment

The link you are accessing has been blocked by the Barracuda Web Filter because it contains spyware. The name of the spyware is:
      Trojan.Win32.Zbot.gen

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
        Im not sure how much torque I had on it today but I had the handle fully extended and a 36" cheater pipe on the end and I was hanging on the end bouncing up and down until the 7/8 bolt snapped.
        lolz
        A co-worker of mine has a cheap-ass ratchet like that. I would be afraid to use his.

Comment

A coworker has one like it 3/8 drive locking flex head, Husky I think. Works pretty good, I've thought about picking one up

Comment

Its Tuesday the Snap-On man will be here shortly. I'll see if i can pick up a 3/8 &1/2 .
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Lol. I've had that ratchet for about four months now. To bad it's pretty much useless for what I work on.

Comment

Working...
              X