Any HPX slot users on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any HPX slot users on here?

I'm running mine in a 3" aluminum tube as a blow through. I noticed this morning that I was really close to pegging the meter at 4.88 volts. This was at 5200rpm and a very conservative 15º of total timing. I had it in a 3.5" previously and used it as a draw through, but now it's intercooled and that's not an option. The 3" pipe offers a better fit in the space I have to work with so if possible I'd really like to keep it. The meter pegs at 5 volts and I'd really like to add some race gas and crank her up to 16 pounds with 20+ degrees of timing at the track. Will thos last .12 volts in the meter range allow for another 50-60hp increase? Do most of you guys over 600hp run it in a 3.5" tube?

If a larger tube is not an option, there is the Diablo extender. I have one on my car at the "0" setting for now. But if I ever turn it up further it is there if needed.

Comment

If airflow stays the same you won't peg the meter.

The extra horse power is coming from the timing changes. Not from a airflow change.

Comment

Right, but I'm going to rev it a little higher which will up the boost a pound or 2.

Comment

Working...
        X