curious about switching intakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sickpony View Post
    what size throttle body are you running? I am just getting into the whole see what my car likes thing as far as intakes go. Let me know if you decide to sell or swap yours. i am looking for something with a larger inlet as mine is matched to a 65mm throttle body pretty well I am looking to go bigger.
    the descriptions for mine on sites like summit for example says a 75 mm is recommended. i want to get mine off the car asap so i can pick it up this week. he text me that your intake would help it way more than mine. mine makes power at 4000 to 7500 rpm and im not wrapping that high. how do i get that one off you hands/

Comment

just give me a call. I'll pm you my number

Comment

I'd try sickpony's Performer on an Explorer motor........
        88 GT 5 spd vert with Explorer top end. 277/330

Comment

Originally posted by tmoss View Post
          I'd try sickpony's Performer on an Explorer motor........
          yeah we met up and swapped today. hopefully its picks up on the low end

Comment

Dont forget to spray it. I will still give you that short block if (when) you blow it up.

Comment

Originally posted by sickpony View Post
              Dont forget to spray it. I will still give you that short block if (when) you blow it up.
              lol more like when right. cool cool. if i can find a set of upper and lower control arms im gonna get it to the track on the next nice day we have and see what she does

Comment

Working...
              X