17 years, what a difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 years, what a difference

So its been 17 years since I bought my first brand new Mustang. Friday I got a new '13 GT 5.0. My last new Mustang was a '97 Cobra. I really like the new car so far. It had 4 miles on it when I got it. It's also the newest car I've ever bought. It now has over 100 already.

It's a Performance White premium with stone interior and 6 speed car for anyone really curious.

Pics or it didn't happen. And enjoy man. I'd love to have a new GT. Or honestly the way that I'd equip a GT, I might as well spend the extra 5K and get a Boss. But then would come the twins and ........ Yeah.... I need to stay away from a dealership!

Congrats on the new ride man, enjoy.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Oh, and this is in the wrong topic.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
        Oh, and this is in the wrong section.
        Fixed
        '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
        '13 Dodge Cummins
        '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
          Fixed
          Eh, you knew what I meant.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

2013 Isnt here yet, and if you bought the car in 96, thats still only 16 yrs.

lol, jk.....Id love to have a new GT. I have an 11' F150 and an 05' Roush. If I didnt have to have a truck, Id definetly have a new 13' 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by 10sec302 View Post
              2013 Isnt here yet, and if you bought the car in 96, thats still only 16 yrs.

lol, jk.....Id love to have a new GT. I have an 11' F150 and an 05' Roush. If I didnt have to have a truck, Id definetly have a new 13' 5.0
              Pics of the 05 Roush?

J/k. I have one as well.

Comment

Here is the picture I took leaving the dealership. The car had around 4.8 miles on it when I snapped this photo. It's now at 350ish miles. I have also ordered my Hurst Billet short throw shifter and the Roush axle backs. So much for stock.

Comment

Working...
                X