Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Place to Weigh your car in Ft Worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they aren't accurate then that means that they are scamming you out of money for your scrap metal which would be illegal. So I would assume they would be accurate

Comment

Flag down a DPS Truck. They should have some scales...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I weigh my car at Morrison corn mill factory in Denton.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
          I weigh my car at Morrison corn mill factory in Denton.

What did it weigh? Curious, the title on my old coupe said 2900 and the title on my GT said 3300. Couldn't believe there was a supposed 400lb difference between the two.
          US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
            What did it weigh? Curious, the title on my old coupe said 2900 and the title on my GT said 3300. Couldn't believe there was a supposed 400lb difference between the two.
            My title says 2710 or something like that, orginal v8 car.

It weighed 3080 bone ass stock.

And it's 2740 with my weight reduction.

Foxbodynicks cobra weighs 3250 and it's stock weight. Which should be close to a GT. So it's closer to a 250-300lb differance between the two.
            Last edited by 91CoupeMike; 09-12-2012, 12:33 PM.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Whiz Q Stone (Fort Worth)- drive on scale- ask lady at counter what the empty weight is, she'll hand you a card. You can either pick up a small rock and go back for weight or just take the card back and say you didn't find what you were looking for.

I usually go in there to buy rock but have found they are pretty accurate.

Comment

Working...
              X