Steigemeier Stage III 03 04 Cobra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steigemeier Stage III 03 04 Cobra

I have decided to sell my Stage III. I bought this from a friend/co worker of mine. He went the whipple route. I couldnt pass it up, an impulse buy. I made plans to install it but, cant see putting it on for just year. (Have almost all the money for a whipple) Its in good condition. He put down 507 HP 490 TQ with stock lower and a 2.76.

Im going to put this for sale in the Texas area. I live in central texas. Ill meet half way to Dallas or San Antonio. Ill ship out of state, but as most of you know blowers are heavy. Ill only ship this UPS.

Looking For 525.00 you pay shipping, and paypal fees. Ill throw a new 2.93 silver billet flow non-slip ring.(no hub)

Same Info I have on SVT P Just dont want to repost pics.

PICs link
    I have decided to sell my Stage III. I bought this from a friend/co worker of mine. He went the whipple route. I couldnt pass it up, an impulse buy. I made plans to install it but, cant see putting it on for just year. (Have almost all the money for a whipple) Its in good condition. He put down...

It could help if you put this in the right section. This is the garage not the classifieds..
    03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
    "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
      It could help if you put this in the right section. This is the garage not the classifieds..
      I know where its at. I was going to post this in the classifieds as well but got side tracked.

Comment

Working...
      X