Stage 1 Build Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage 1 Build Up

Figured I would post pictures of my build up so that all can see what is going on. BlueCoupeRedVert and I finally got the car running so that when you get into boost, it actually goes and doesn't fall on its backside

Car is a 1988 Mustang GT Hatchback and really, needs a lot of work to bring it up to my standards. I am building the car in stages and will post pictures as I go along.

I will say that I am building this car as budget friendly as possible. I am going with a very mild 306, stock heads (ported, upgraded valve springs & retainers), full exhaust, fuel setup, Vortech V3 SCi blower, upgraded shocks and struts, FMS 31 Spline Diff, 31 Spline 4 Lug Axles, 3.73 gears, cleaning up the interior, and eventually new paint.

I chose to do Stage 1 first because the Interior was so disgusting:

Here is Stage 1: Interior Buildup

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Id say so. Wtf did the previous owners do in that thing.

Good luck on the build. How long do you think itll take to finish. Im hoping 5 years for mine.

Comment

Nothing says I'm dedicated to a build like half assing a build thread by just pasting a link to a photo album.

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
        Nothing says I'm dedicated to a build like half assing a build thread by just pasting a link to a photo album.
        Do you have a Mustang?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          Id say so. Wtf did the previous owners do in that thing.

Good luck on the build. How long do you think itll take to finish. Im hoping 5 years for mine.
          Mine will be done in about 9 Months. I have most of the interior parts ready to go back into the car. Stage 2 is the motor build....Car already has the blower on it so that is a large portion of the motor cost. Also has exhaust as well....

Comment

Damn that car looked like it was half assed all through out it. Is that all extra wiring from a old system
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
              Damn that car looked like it was half assed all through out it. Is that all extra wiring from a old system
              Yup....it is all wired right once again. Everything works!

It will come together in time!

Comment

The fan hole is my favorite pic
                Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Working...
                X