Help with used body parts hookup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with used body parts hookup?

Hey guys my wife has an 08 ford fusion with lots of hail damage on it. I am hoping to find a white one that has been rear ended where I can get the hood, passenger front fender and both passenger side doors. Would like to find a white one so that i can just swap the parts out in a weekend without having to mess with painting them. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I have called most all the yards surrounding the little elm area with no results.

Thanks

Maybe try CL
    Ace Duce

I can't play in the deep end of the sandbox, that's where the leprechaun is and he tells me to burn things!
    sigpic

Comment

Pm baron.

Comment

No PDR why?
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Kool ill check them out! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
            No PDR why?
            Well, when it happened, we got a 9k check for the damage. Took that and paid it off, but now either gonna trade it in, or fix it and buy the wife a new car to daily. Weighing the options of what it will cost on the cheap to fix and how much we might get for trade. It is a great running car and the interior is perfect, but it has hail damage everywhere. Damage happened 1.5 yrs ago. Talked with a few pdr guys to see about fixing the roof and rear quarter and none of them wanted to mess with it because there is so much damage.. thinking replace the panels I can un bolt then slowly fix the other panels then do a complete paint job later.

Comment

Car-parts.com

Comment

Check pick and pull junk yards. They have an online inventory you can search

Comment

Kool thanks guys. found a used parts place online but damn they were expensive..

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                    Kool thanks guys. found a used parts place online but damn they were expensive..
                    What price range are you looking for?

Certifit has parts for your car and they're pretty affordable depending on what you get. Some parts need to be massaged on but others fit like OEM.

Comment

Originally posted by RCITNet View Post
                      What price range are you looking for?

Certifit has parts for your car and they're pretty affordable depending on what you get. Some parts need to be massaged on but others fit like OEM.

http://www.certifit.com/images/catalogs/DTX.pdf
                      Cheap.. haha the car has over 100k on the clock so im not wanting to spend a ton on fixing it should I decide to keep the car. Thus far, for just the doors im looking at around $800 each for used parts! Im not looking for free, but cannot afford to spend 4k + to fix it. Gonna keep looking, not in a bug rush to do anything, just searching and tossing around ideas right now.

Thanks for the input guys!!

Comment

Cheap?

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                        X