Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Members who have had there truck rhino lined..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
    That's what they charge to do the new trucks for the dealerships. Then the dealer turns around and charges the customer $800 to $1,000.
    Eff a bunch of that! I'll take a two fiddy-er please

Comment

I know the owner of a tuff bedliner franchise and he does all my trucks. They come out great everytime. Plus they come with a life time warranty. My last truck only cost $250. Can't beat that.
      My dad's truck has a Tuff liner in it. It is peeling like a SOB. To be fair, it did get resprayed after a wreck that required the removal of the bed.
      كافر

Originally posted by sc281
      Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
      Originally posted by Trick Pony
      ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

I'll take a picture tonight of the Herculiner I put in the Ecoboost. It looks fine and has a good texture to it. I also went ahead and put it on the halfway painted rear wheel wells, looks great as well. $140 in supplies from Lowes and many hours of scuffing down the (to my satisfaction) resulted in a durable tough liner that hasn't bubbled, peeled or chipped thus far.
        Detailing by Dylan
        817-494-3396
        Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
        Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

I know the owner of a tuff bedliner franchise and he does all my trucks. They come out great everytime. Plus they come with a life time warranty. My last truck only cost $250. Can't beat that.
          Great product and fades very little

Comment

Luv it. Any truck I own will have it

Comment

Working...
            X