Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Members who have had there truck rhino lined..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members who have had there truck rhino lined..?

Who did you use and would you recommend them? I'm asking because both my co-workers have had there trucks lined and they look like shit. I want it to atleast look decent. Thanks-J

I had xtreme liners, the same stuff as line-x. It was very good and lasted a very long time. When I sold the truck it still looked new, even though it was 5 years old.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Ive seen some decent work come out of the rhino liner place off 360 across from the GM plant. But Rhino liner seems to fade pretty good.

But Ive always had Line-X as well and my truck after a few years still looked brand new.

Comment

The place that did my Tacoma is off highway 10 and 820 next to the yamaha and BMW motorcycle dealers it was line-x and looked great. Had a friend move some furniture and she caught the lip on the tailgate and messed it up and they fixed it for free. Couldn't even tell it had been damaged and they did it 2 years after they put it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Armedtrigger01 View Post
          The place that did my Tacoma is off highway 10 and 820 next to the yamaha and BMW motorcycle dealers it was line-x and looked great. Had a friend move some furniture and she caught the lip on the tailgate and messed it up and they fixed it for free. Couldn't even tell it had been damaged and they did it 2 years after they put it on.
          ^^^This. They did my old F-150 and my CJ7 and always stood by their work, even if it was me that messed it up.

Comment

Ive had Line-X for about 5 years now. It has faded a little bit, but is still in real good shape.

Comment

What was cost roughly for the X-liner and sprayed?

Comment

I've done a bunch of pinstripe work for a guy that buys, fixes up, and resells Jeep Wranglers. He's sprayed SEVERAL of them entirely with bed liner and has even tinted the bed liner different colors.

I can find out what he used of you want me to.

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by JMAC View Post
                  What was cost roughly for the X-liner and sprayed?
                  About 5 years ago I paid right around $500 for a 6 ft bed F-250. That was in GA, not sure if that would make a difference.
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Get in touch with CCARS. We did a group buy back on the old board and he sprayed 4 or 5 trucks. It looks good and does the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                      Get in touch with CCARS. We did a group buy back on the old board and he sprayed 4 or 5 trucks. It looks good and does the job.
                      I was part of that one....he's a good Dude to deal with, and did a great job on mine.
                      70' Chevelle RagTop
                      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I know the owner of a tuff bedliner franchise and he does all my trucks. They come out great everytime. Plus they come with a life time warranty. My last truck only cost $250. Can't beat that.

Comment

I Rhino Lined my truck on my own. Getting it right is all about the prep work and that goes for anyone doing it themselves or any company that does it. If it starts to peel or flake off within the first year or two then a shitty prep job was done.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                            I know the owner of a tuff bedliner franchise and he does all my trucks. They come out great everytime. Plus they come with a life time warranty. My last truck only cost $250. Can't beat that.
                            Damn good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                              Damn good deal.
                              That's what they charge to do the new trucks for the dealerships. Then the dealer turns around and charges the customer $800 to $1,000.

Comment

Working...
                              X