No announcement yet.

Question for the Coyote guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started with a BBR mail order and it was decent, a noticeable upgrade over stock. Now, I've got an AED tune and as much as BBR was an upgrade over stock, the AED tune is that much better than BBR. Love it! Pulls very hard for a car just having a tune and off-road pipe.
    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangfreak View Post
      Who here has mods on their 5.0's and who tuned yours? How many miles have you been tuned and do you have any probs?

I want to get a CAI/Tune for the Boss, but I'm scared of it breaking while in Germany.
      I have the JLT carbon fiber CAI and quite frankly if I had it to do over again I would skip the CAI and would just roll with the tune.

Go with a reputable email tuner and you will be fine, what folks have had issues with are the low end SCT tuners. I might give a diablo a look at if I had to do over again, spend a few more bucks and get some of the real time monitoring features it can do without having to have a laptop hooked up and cables all over the place.

Awesome car by the way.
      12 GT Prem, 6MT, Brembo pkg, 3.73's, Lava Red Metallic.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Mann View Post
        what folks have had issues with are the low end SCT tuners.
        I believe that was fixed with the latest software update. Mine bricked my car when changing tunes and I had to update the software to load my tune back on the vehicle.
        2012 GT/CS & 93 Cobra
        sigpic

Comment

I started with an SCT tune. It sucked. The trans shift tables had holes all over the place. If I was going 45 and floored it, the car did nothing.

Daniel at SQR let me borrow his pro software, I've fixed the trans. I've slowly been messing with other things now.

I don't recommend the sct tune

Comment

Working...
          X