Fuse box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuse box

Can i just pull it out from the bottom of the dash in my 87? Im trying to find out before i get off work cause my Damn turn signals won't work now and i don't want to screw things up more my trying to push the whole box in...dumb random question, i know
    .....bro....

Turn signal relay or whole box?
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Just the box. The relay looks fine but i think i might have loosened up some wires when I shoved the box in today. Idk all the wiring in this car is screwed up bad!
      .....bro....

Comment

Don't know if their is any difference. But when i had my 89GT the dumb ass i bought it from. Tried to re wire the whole car it was all fucked up i had no problem pulling the old box from under the dash. And went with a new wiring harness and box from painless wiring.

You probably just need to take ur time. And look for any wires that came un done or blown fuses that might have been shorted out.

Side note, i kicked my dads fuse box when i was a kid. He kicked my ASS. Lol

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Now im gonna look like a jerk, switching lanes without signaling.....
          .....bro....

Comment

Does it look like anything is missing? This is the backside btw.....There was a round flasher hanging, Idk what that's for. I unplugged my hazard flasher and connected it to that and nothing happened, think it was supposed to be my signal flasher.
            Last edited by A+; 08-22-2012, 06:06 AM.
            .....bro....

Comment

Hand signals?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Found this little drawing on the internet and found that a hazard wire was in the wrong place. Might be needing a new pig tail soon, all the wires are loose.
                .....bro....

Comment

you can go to any ford dealer parts dept, they'll print you up the exact diagram. for your car just give em ur VIN#

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                    you can go to any ford dealer parts dept, they'll print you up the exact diagram. for your car just give em ur VIN#
                    If its the same diagram as chilton, i have one. Just don't know how to read it
                    .....bro....

Comment

Do the hazzards still work, but no blinkers?

Mine had stopped working, and after replacing the signal/wiper arm, both relays (hazzards and blinkers), I discovered the problem was the orange wire came loose from the back side of the hazzards switch. It seems that is a common problem. Also, the relay on the fuse panel is for the hazzards, not the blinkers. That relay is up under the dash between the radio and the glove box closer to the passenger side. But start with the hazzard switch, pull it out and I bet the orange wire is loose from the back of it if your hazzards still work but the blinkers don't.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

It was The orange wire. Fixed my defrost while i was in there too
                        .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                        X