Deal on Tires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal on Tires?

Just bought some new wheels for the new ride and I was wandering if anyone has any hookups on tires. Im needing four 235/40-18.
    Last edited by BttleFedC10; 08-20-2012, 11:54 AM.
    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Tireseasy.com has that size for $69 each new. Keep in mind those will be pretty crappy tires. I bought a set last year and was pretty disapointed in performance and noise.

Comment

Just confirmed this with discount tire today...

Go to www.onlinetires.com
      Find the tires you want in that size and add shipping. Print the quote, take it to Discount and they will match the price.
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
        Just confirmed this with discount tire today...

Go to www.onlinetires.com
        Find the tires you want in that size and add shipping. Print the quote, take it to Discount and they will match the price.
        Thanks man,I just ordered 4 tires from Discount yesterday and this should save me $148.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Davidss View Post
          Tireseasy.com has that size for $69 each new. Keep in mind those will be pretty crappy tires. I bought a set last year and was pretty disapointed in performance and noise.
          I bought two of those for my front. In 265/35/18 from them about 4 years ago the brand is called CLEAR, they have held up fine. But are dangerous in wet conditions!
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

eastcoasttire.com I believe has good prices as well.

Comment

I prefer to not ship the tires. lol. Just find a place and throw em on and not wait.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                eastcoasttire.com I believe has good prices as well.
                Theres no prices.. you have to call just to get a price.

Comment

We can have them in 2 days pancho!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X