Looking for some Pedestal Mount Heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
    go fuck yourself you cobra badging, taint licking,cocksucking son of a nasty old bitch. i sweat and bleed racing. i am the extreme, hardcore muthafucking, racing with a breathalyzer,all go no hoe white trash john force wannabe of dfwmuststangs!
    lol
    1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Why would you spend $1600 on aluminum heads and not spend $250 on a descent street cam. Trying to make 300 rwhp with a stock cam is like peeing into the wind (a really strong wind). Factory Stock cars have done it but they are built by racing professionals. You might find some claims on the always reliable interweb (sarcasm) but I just don't see it happening. And you won't get to 360 rwtq either.

Why not spend $300 and just convert it to Mass Air (not that hard), run a good cam, and make life easy?

Just my two cents.

Marcus
      '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
        Why would you spend $1600 on aluminum heads and not spend $250 on a descent street cam. Trying to make 300 rwhp with a stock cam is like peeing into the wind (a really strong wind). Factory Stock cars have done it but they are built by racing professionals. You might find some claims on the always reliable interweb (sarcasm) but I just don't see it happening. And you won't get to 360 rwtq either.

Why not spend $300 and just convert it to Mass Air (not that hard), run a good cam, and make life easy?

Just my two cents.

Marcus
        Because I want gas mileage. Alum Heads lose weight & with a stock cam still retain good mileage. Thats my goal. Its not written in stone. Shit adds up quick when you go to convert & then add cam & then also adding a cam adds to my labor. Im still wet behind the ears with going that far in to a motor. I was stretching it tackling changing the heads myself. I dont want to bite off more then I can chew. Maybe down the road. But for now Im just curious to see what kinda power I make with the AFRs. Thats the only expense im incurring at this point along with Intake Gaskets & Head gaskets. $1800 total! Also I have a set of BBK Longtube Headers & Mac Pro Chamber I have been wanting to put on & will be able to add them while the heads are being changed out.
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Im lost, why do you have 93 coupe thats speed density anyway? Is this by choice?
          -Blaine

Comment

Originally posted by bpawl View Post
            Im lost, why do you have 93 coupe thats speed density anyway? Is this by choice?
            4 cycl conversion car! Extremelly clean conversion.
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I have a trickflow stage 1 cam, you can have it for $100
              Street car.

Comment

My brother has GT-40's with Crane 1.7's and a Cobra intake with a 65mm TB that came off his '93 Cobra if you're interested. You can check out my trader feedback on the Corral, I have the same screen name.
                '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                '13 Dodge Cummins
                '14 Rubicon X

Comment

^ good guys. I bought my exhaust from him

hows that build coming along man?

Comment

Originally posted by FoxBodyNick View Post
                    ^ good guys. I bought my exhaust from him

hows that build coming along man?
                    Thanks Nick! It's coming along, I'm looking into a turbo to go with my 408. My brother and I are dropping a '03 Cobra drivetrain into his '93 You get that engine in your car yet?
                    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                    '13 Dodge Cummins
                    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Oh very nice!
                      Nah ended up selling my top end since Im going into the military. Figure I'd build something quite a bit meaner and not waste my time with a little 306.

Comment

Working...
                      X