Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Wheel fixing? - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheel fixing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel fixing?

My front 2 aftermarket wheels are bent and I wanted to see if there is a place that will straighten them back out? They arent bend like around the outside of the wheel lip but I think from the center or the whole wheel. Im not sure. Im guessing there has to be some way to of doing it and that everytime a wheel is bent its not just trashed?

My steering wheel shakes when driving at times and when I brake it shakes pretty good.

It says from the manufacture that they are made from Alloy and 19x8. Isnt alloy able to be bent back or no?

100% wheel repair solutions in Carrolton, better than wheels america, star tire and pretty much every other place in DFW. Brand new facility and the best prices/turn around! I had to use them twice and I won't use anyone else. Especially after the BS that star put me through with the same wheel that WRS repaired perfectly.

Established in 2001, Wheel Repair Solutions has transformed the "standard" wheel into the center piece for car enthusiasts all over the United States.
    Ded

Comment

Working...
    X