Drive shaft balance shops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive shaft balance shops?

Had some extremely squeaky u joints replaced by city garage and now I believe my drive shaft is out of balance. (I did not have acess to a press and to be honest my drive shaft was a bit rusty and so were the old u joints

I searched google and a result I got was for "the transmission shop" near me in Plano off of 75 and 15th

Does anyone have any experience with a quality shop or should I roll the dice off google that its not some red neck with illegals working out of a hole in the wall shop

When I needed the DS rebuilt in the Bronco The Head (Christian) referred me to the Inland Truck Parts drive-line shop. Price was great and service was better, and they warranty their work.. And they are used to building for heavy duty applications. When I got mine back it looked and functioned like brand new for less than the cost of a new one.

With an extensive inventory of quality truck parts, industry-leading remanufacturing and expert truck repair services available on-site, our Irving location has everything you need for quality control and quick turnaround in the Dallas area. From PTO parts and components to automatic transmission repair to driveshaft rebalancing and repair, count on Inland to get it right the first time.

Comment

I dig it, the Irving location should Work, I'm getting a good vibration from 50-60 so constant highway works well

Any idea how busy they usually are, can I go in there on a Saturday morning and get same day service

Comment

I have had good experience with Drive Shaft King in Dallas when I needed a custom drive shaft built for my V8-S10. Good work, and cheap prices.
        1991 5.0 Mustang LX-Hatch, BBK Cold Air Intake, BBK Headers, BBK X-Pipe, Flowmaster 40's, HPM C/C Plates, Cobra Sway-Bar, UPR Subframe Connectors, UPR Control Arms, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, FRPP "C" Springs, FRPP 31 Spine Diff, Moser 31 Spline Axles, FRPP 3:73 Gears, Tokico Blue Shocks, King Cobra Clutch, MSD Ignition, Taurus Electric Fan, BBK Gripp Shifter, & More

Comment

We've had a couple of shafts built, straightened, balanced, etc. by DS King.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I only let the king work on my shaft
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

There's a driveshaft place on hwy 10 @ precinct line on the north west side of the intersection. they've done a lot of my buddies drive shafts for the offroad rigs and have been around for at least 15-20 years.

Comment

Working...
              X