Advice.... CNC Motorsports Dart 331

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice.... CNC Motorsports Dart 331

Since the motor gave up the ghost in my car, I want to order a STOUT 331 that has plenty of growing room as far as power capability. This listing by CNC motorsports seems to be the best bang for the buck for what Im looking for. Please give any opinions or experiences with CNC Motorsports and feel free to recommend alternatives if anyone knows where I can find better deals

$3995 plus $300 shipping
    New Dart SHP Block
    New Eagle 4340 forged steel crankshaft
    New Eagle 4340 forged H beam connecting rods
    New JE forged pistons
    New Total Seal ring set
    New ACL / Clevite 77 performance bearings
    New Durabond Cam bearings
    New Brass freeze plugs
    New performance rear main seal
    Short block fully machined, Internally balanced and blue printed by CNC-Motorsports

1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
    2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
    2000 F250 4x4 PSD
    2012 Ford Exploder
    www.fquick.com/payne5757
    www.myspace.com/payne5757

Finding a better deal is not the best bullet point to use in this decission making process.

I went with ADPerformace for my Dart 4.125" 348ci. Had I needed to do it again, I would go with Woody at www.fordstrokers.com Woody has a great rep and way more satisfied customers than the rest of the mail order motor guys.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

fordstrokers.com was my first thought actually but I heard that the backorder is crazy for them. I really need to have my car running again within 1-2 months.
      1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
      2000 F250 4x4 PSD
      2012 Ford Exploder
      www.fquick.com/payne5757

Comment

Originally posted by payne5757 View Post
        fordstrokers.com was my first thought actually but I heard that the backorder is crazy for them. I really need to have my car running again within 1-2 months.
        Good luck. I know Woody is about 4-6 months behind.

I would search the classifieds for someones project they may have lost interest in.

Comment

Why do you need it running again so soon? Either way, I call dibs on the passenger seat test drive!

Comment

Money talks.....there are usually ways to make it happen faster but it might incur "RUSH" charges. I don't know Woody and this might not be the case with him.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              Why do you need it running again so soon? Either way, I call dibs on the passenger seat test drive!
              Its sittin at my dads shop and they have to push the car in and out every day. Dont wanna take too much advantage of the hospitality.

Ive been searching reviews on CNC and everyone seems to have good things to say.
              2000 F250 4x4 PSD
              2012 Ford Exploder
              www.fquick.com/payne5757

Comment

Looks like they are 2 months out too. Check with Woody on his short blocks. You never know, maybe someone backed out of a build and he doesn't have a similar order in the que.

Comment

Its sittin at my dads shop and they have to push the car in and out every day. Dont wanna take too much advantage of the hospitality.

Ive been searching reviews on CNC and everyone seems to have good things to say.
                  Brantley still work there? He needs to work out that knee by pushing your car!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    Brantley still work there? He needs to work out that knee by pushing your car!
                    Lol yea hes still there.
                    2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                    2012 Ford Exploder
                    www.fquick.com/payne5757

Comment

Bump... Anyone on here have any experience with CNC?

Sent from my cellular portable phone device
                      2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                      2012 Ford Exploder
                      www.fquick.com/payne5757

Comment

Call this guy...

He can build the motor cheaper and faster than anyone that I know of....he is building a 308 for me right now!

Comment

Working...
                        X