Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timing

Comment

You have something going on. You can call me at the shop if you want to. I had my car on the dyno for 2 hours Yesterday at 6:00 and (in our shop was 110) and on the street and it never got over 190 in the back of the head. There's something that I did to drop the temps down on my car and it works great. 972-395-9844

Comment

bump w/ epic sig
        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by TTls1coupe View Post
          You have something going on. You can call me at the shop if you want to. I had my car on the dyno for 2 hours Yesterday at 6:00 and (in our shop was 110) and on the street and it never got over 190 in the back of the head. There's something that I did to drop the temps down on my car and it works great. 972-395-9844
          Tried calling yesterday afternoon but it just rang and rang.

I'll PM you my number.

Comment

Dual pass radiators don't cool all that well. The coolant temp really doesn't matter so long as it is not losing coolant from a boil over. Coolant temp is a good indicator concerning the state of your tune; retarded cam timing or ignition timing can/will raise coolant temps. Make sure you still have the rubber flap on the bottom of your car. As a last resort a switch to Evans coolant will help stop boil-overs. Evans coolant also does great things for a forced induction engine.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              Dual pass radiators don't cool all that well. The coolant temp really doesn't matter so long as it is not losing coolant from a boil over. Coolant temp is a good indicator concerning the state of your tune; retarded cam timing or ignition timing can/will raise coolant temps. Make sure you still have the rubber flap on the bottom of your car. As a last resort a switch to Evans coolant will help stop boil-overs. Evans coolant also does great things for a forced induction engine.
              I love Evans products...NPG+ and a zero pressure system on my old turbo car worked great. It never boiled over and the hot spot in the head over cylinder 4 never caused any detonation issues.
              01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                Id help you but you are a fucking prick. I hope it blows up on you.

Btw its in the tune.
                Sorry, I had to LOL at that comment !!

Comment

Working...
                X