Any experience with a Ti trim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any experience with a Ti trim?

Vortech's Si is almost as good as the old T, so I'd hope the Ti is similar to the YS which I loved and regretted selling the day it came off my car.

Anyone seen one in action or have any spec on it? I could call Vortech, but I'd rather have real world knowledge. They said the YSi was great too, and I hate both the ones I have/had.

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
    Vortech's Si is almost as good as the old T, so I'd hope the Ti is similar to the YS which I loved and regretted selling the day it came off my car.

Anyone seen one in action or have any spec on it? I could call Vortech, but I'd rather have real world knowledge. They said the YSi was great too, and I hate both the ones I have/had.
    why do you hate the YSi? almost everyone i know with one loves it and says for a mid size blower its one of the best...
    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
      why do you hate the YSi? almost everyone i know with one loves it and says for a mid size blower its one of the best...
      Takes too long to spool up imo. YS had boost as foot was goin to floor, YSi is like waiting for nitrous to come on a window switch. If I could find a straight volute YS I'd be set, but they are hard to find.

Comment

Takes too long to spool up imo. YS had boost as foot was goin to floor, YSi is like waiting for nitrous to come on a window switch. If I could find a straight volute YS I'd be set, but they are hard to find.
        pully the Ysi Down

what car is it going on?
        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

pully the Ysi Down

what car is it going on?
          You just made my point. The YSi is shit pullied down... It likes to be over 18-20 psi. I don't want a 1000 rpm powerband.

Its going on a fully stock ls2 C6. Hoping for 525-540 rw with everything stock except the mufflers. (Vic's idea). The Si would be fine but when the trans blows and gets built, the Si won't get it done (max is 700ish).

Don't want to buy a YSi for future and hate it in the meantime, but I don't want to buy 2 blowers either.

Comment

You just made my point. The YSi is shit pullied down... It likes to be over 18-20 psi. I don't want a 1000 rpm powerband.

Its going on a fully stock ls2 C6. Hoping for 525-540 rw with everything stock except the mufflers. (Vic's idea). The Si would be fine but when the trans blows and gets built, the Si won't get it done (max is 700ish).

Don't want to buy a YSi for future and hate it in the meantime, but I don't want to buy 2 blowers either.
            aaah.. it its going on a vette. i would just bolt on a D1SC
            2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

aaah.. it its going on a vette. i would just bolt on a D1SC
              I've thought bout it. Haven't given up on Vortech just yet though. Always had Vortechs and always liked (loved my YS as mentioned) em, but the Procharger is a proven combo though so it can't be overlooked.. Just seein what else is out there. I really like the way the A and A kit looks too, which I know is a lame reason to buy a blower..

Comment

Working...
              X