Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a reputable Honda shop in Lewisville.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had 3 distributors go out within 2 months. My shits are more reliable than the distributors on hondas. I have about 5 of them in a box I can piece together if this one goes bad. LOL

Comment

Hondtune in Euless is a great place for Acura/Honda maintenance! (817) 267-8661

Comment

Honda Doctor on Mill st use to be real good. I haven't been there in years though.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
          I've had 3 distributors go out within 2 months. My shits are more reliable than the distributors on hondas. I have about 5 of them in a box I can piece together if this one goes bad. LOL
          That's due too you buying cheap shit. Not all parts are created equal. But those distributors are a very common failure part

Comment

Dizzy and done ! If you are getting them from az or Orileys change them with your oil filter , 3 months or 3000 miles!
            The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Where's a good place to get one? I have an ls dizzy on my b18c and need a vtech one. Its throwing a cylinder position light, and stumbles every once in a while when hot.
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                Honda Doctor on Mill st use to be real good. I haven't been there in years though.
                Is that the place on bus121 just 1/2 block east of I35? If so they are good or used to be (mid 90's)

Comment

I know whats wrong with it Brandon........................................... ..............

It's a POS. You need to just suck it up and buy my 01' Tahoe

Comment

It was the distributor. Took the old one apart and it was compeletely rusted to hell. Guess the seal on the new cap I put on last year had a leak. It's running great now.

Comment

I never had problems with the distributors, Distributor King sells on eBay. Oreilly now carries the same ones, but also has the crap ones. 100% new.

Comment

Working...
                      X