New DD Focus SVT??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
    I've seen turbo kits for them. It's best you find an actual SVTF board and see what other guys are doing.
    nah, the jackson racing supercharger kits for them are cheaper and easier to install and give that FWD plenty to handle as is. thats all id do to it plus exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
      over a hundred, but it was modified and actually a fun lil car. doesnt it require premium too?
      That's what they say. I've been running regular and haven't noticed any difference. I also don't live on the rev limiter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Slow and shitty. I honestly have no idea. I'd guess a high 15. But they handle incredibly well.

This they are slow, but they handle pretty good.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        That's what they say. I've been running regular and haven't noticed any difference. I also don't live on the rev limiter.

x2 it's just a DD so I drive normal and try to squeeze as much MPG that I can get. I do use only premium I drive 50 miles a day and 1 tank last me a whole work week and only takes $35-$37 to fill up.
        I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Working...
        X