No announcement yet.

saw a trick on tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We may be weirdos, but we're not the ones with an identity crisis.

Comment

I had this problem with my trans am. I tried to identify the cylinder using the heat gun. I finally just touched each exhaust outlet by hand. My issue was a broken valve spring.
      sigpic
      '13 GT Boss302 intake, Lethal OR/X, Magnaflow Street catback
      99 Trans Am M6 little Voodoo cam some suspension stuff .....

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        We may be weirdos, but we're not the ones with an identity crisis.
        I guess youl have to explain cause i dont follow?????

Wish you could delte posts here so people would stay on topic

Comment

LOL, we gonna have to do this again Stanley Tweedle?

Comment

Now i finally understand you

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              LOL, we gonna have to do this again Stanley Tweedle?

You told me im stanley well you dont even realize that dumbass cris Lansford told me there was a thread over here about me I was like wtf . come to see and its just a bunch of people calling him me . I dont give a shit . if you so obsessed with him then you should look him up he moved to Miami fl to be some kind of programmer for some stupid soda machine company .
              Thats the last I heard . he was nothing but a low level employee for my dad back in the day before he reitre from the car biz . And he does NOT have my permission to be using my name or saying hes me .

He always thought he was some kind of practical joker only no one thought his jokes were funny . All i figger is he borrowed my name from that old site . causei i was wondering how he got my info . I used to use that site sometimes back in about 05 when i had my first stang . he worked for my dad and he had a mustan so he use the same computer . Probably why he wasn’t able to keep the same screen name and had to change it to something gay like stanstweedle cause he didnt know the password

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                You told me im stanley well you dont even realize that dumbass cris Lansford told me there was a thread over here about me I was like wtf . come to see and its just a bunch of people calling him me . I dont give a shit . if you so obsessed with him then you should look him up he moved to Miami fl to be some kind of programmer for some stupid soda machine company .
                Thats the last I heard . he was nothing but a low level employee for my dad back in the day before he reitre from the car biz . And he does NOT have my permission to be using my name or saying hes me .

He always thought he was some kind of practical joker only no one thought his jokes were funny . All i figger is he borrowed my name from that old site . causei i was wondering how he got my info . I used to use that site sometimes back in about 05 when i had my first stang . he worked for my dad and he had a mustan so he use the same computer . Probably why he wasn’t able to keep the same screen name and had to change it to something gay like stanstweedle cause he didnt know the password
                Where to begin?

Comment

lol @ Justin
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                    Where to begin?

Begin what i told you yes like 1000 times that is my name im Dan Bishop . Wtf you want me to show up and show you my id ? You cant read dude ????

Comment

Begin what i told you yes like 1000 times that is my name im Dan Bishop . Wtf you want me to show up and show you my id ? You cant read dude ????
                      I can read, but not that coonass-hickshit-jibberjabber you posted.

Comment

I guess that is kinda shitty . I will endeavor to make things more readable in the future you just got me irritated with you badgering .

Comment

With who you badger you? Why you badgering you?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

I guess that is kinda shitty . I will endeavor to make things more readable in the future you just got me irritated with you badgering .
                            Honey badgering?
                            Ded

Comment

Working...
                            X