A/C needs charged...who is up for it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/C needs charged...who is up for it?

I need the a/c charged in the Cobra, who is up for the task?

Brand new
    compressor
    accumulator
    condenser
    lines

The car will be back together Monday night and I need to find a shop who can charge the system for me on Tuesday.

This is not a car or situation where I can leave the car, I will have to stay with it until finished. If anything does not go text book, I will be on hand to trouble shoot. I built this car from the ground up and there is no manual for wiring and hose diagrams.

Needs a 2 hour vacuum put on it then charged.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

No system needs a 2 hour vacuum.
    I cant do it on Tue morning because I work from 7-7. Most week days are bad for me because I dont know exactly what time Ill be off of work.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
      I cant do it on Tue morning because I work from 7-7. Most week days are bad for me because I dont know exactly what time Ill be off of work.
      My damn work schedule (3p-11p) and the days passing away before the power tour are gonna screw me. That and Kim's hose in Ft Worth sat on my lines one day too many and I won't have the last one back until Monday afternoon; just in time to go to work again.

If I can not get it done this week, I would like to do it next weekend after we get back from the Power Tour.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
        May not need it, but id least do 45 minutes. It will take a while to pull all the moisture vapors out, 2 hours won't hurt. It will only help insure a healthy system.

Comment

Working...
        X