Good Machine Shop Around Saginaw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Machine Shop Around Saginaw?

Only one i can think of around here is off main call Eds Machine Shop. Any other good machine shop in or around the saginaw area?
    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

For a performance build, I'd make the drive and take it to Morgan and Son.

For a standard type build, there's Mike Smith machine over off of 35W and North Side drive.

Comment

There is a new machine shop off of 156 by the frito lay and fort dearborn plant. Have not heard anything about there work.I know there is a machine shop by Fort Worth gear and axle off of long and 35. Had some work done and it was fine but the place has no signs out front,just on the door. My dad used Eds once and never would go back. He dropped off his original 396 crank out of his Chevelle off to get turned and they gave him back a 454 crank. When he ran the casting numbers and found out that it was wrong he went up there and they said that there is no way they could find the crank cause they send them out to another machine shop for that, so they refunded his money . Thats how we found the machine shop on Long , my dad went in asking if he had a 396 crank and he did. While he was looking for the crank my dad was telling him about his Ed's experience and when he went to check out the guy said Just pay for the crank turn and I will swap you, your turned 454 crank for this turned 396 crank.

Comment

Its not close, but Arlington Machine does excellent work.
        I'm what you would call a "bad influence"

Comment

Machine Shop on Hwy 10, next to parts house, east of 157...Richard Painter

Comment

ITs for nothing special. Just a lil ol ranger 2.3 head.
            GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

If you are just looking for a head go to www.headsonly.com . They ship the heads for free, dont charge a core and pay for the return shipping. If you are in a real time crunch they are located in Grand prairie. I get all the heads for my daily drivers there and never have had a problem with them and they are reasonably priced.

Comment

Working...
              X